Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Moody!!!!!!

wat a fucking day is today!!!!!
It is not the 1st times.....i know i am not good enough to my dear frenz!!!
i cant really guess wat type of frenz i having now!!! i feel so sick!! i feel wan cry!!!y always make me feel so uncomfortable!!!
I hope to get and A too.....but i also wan my 尊严.... ya...i kinda block ppl to getting A....then here u go!!!! ur A.... i feel so sick of hearing< :NO!!!!! i dun wan him... > is not u decide wan me or not is i decide not to with u!!!! fuck.... wat did i do, did i do something wrong!!!! i cant imagine...still got such a person in my frenz list!!!! it kinda so down!!! ya i wan let u know that i'm talking U!!!!

go die lar go die lar!!!! if so geng then do ur own lar... 原来在你眼里,那种等级还是要分得很清楚!!

so speechless!!!

3 comments:

z - rIce said...

hey bro..cheer up...btw..u r not the only 1..even i m also the one..but better let it be..try our best only la..

伟有牛言 said...

no need to care n rmb what they did to u ...
juz be urself n stay cheer ok???
now i sure u know u r not alone anymore ...
juz cheer up ok ???

為自己穿上一雙舒適的鞋 said...

jc, dont know how to say, i just want to say sorry to you. that time i said the "No" doesn't mean really "No", that is just purposely kidding to say, but maybe my 语气 not good to you then make you feel it is serious. I want to call you back but I saw ur respond to me already. I dont know how to do also.
I know no matter i talk what here u also feel sick but i just want to let you know I really no that mean to hurt you. Sorry to my word.
I know I'm not the decider, i also dont want to be the decider.
jc, sorry ya... just let's it pass by. we still hv 1 years to go, just be happy and help each others, i also need ur help one,rite? help me keep fit... ^^ jc... cheer up, gambate... we still hv video group to gambate together. ^^